Terms and Conditions
Direct Cells - Terms & Conditions
* We value your custom and we will do our best to provide you with a first class service.
* If problems arise with the quality of goods or their delivery we will resolve any problems as outlined below:
* You must verify you have the correct part(s) or item before using them.
* The warranty is void if you damage the goods by abuse or mistreatment.
* We accept liability for replacing or refunding faulty goods inside the first 30 days
* If the item stops working within 30 days we will replace it or give you a refund
* If it is more than 30 days, send it to us and we will return to the manufacturer for testing
* If you purchase the incorrect item by mistake, provided it is in its original packing,send it
back within 2 weeks and we will refund your money.
* We do not accept liability for any damage the goods might do to other items.
* The goods remain the property of Direct Cells until paid for in full.
* Your order is accepted when we despatch the goods.
* Placing an order means you accept these terms and conditions.
* If the goods get lost in the post or the carrier damages it, we will send you a replacement or refund, provided you advise us within 7 Days of placing your order, so we can claim from Carrier.
* We respect your privacy and will not divulge data you supply to us for payment and delivery of goods without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.
* We have taken reasonable care to protect your data and our system, however, in the unlikely event that our system is hacked & steals or corrupts any data, we cannot be held responsible.
* Anything we have said above does not affect your statutory rights under English law.